Friday, July 18, 2008

Alacrity 19 for sale in New York


If you read "Graduation," you know that I graduated to a Ranger 26, so my Alacrity 19 is now available in the New York metro area. You can read about the many enhancements I have made in my columns, most of which are in the pdf versions of the newsletter. Among the enhancements:
  • New main and 150 Genoa in the last four years
  • New Harken mainsheet traveler
  • Schaefer jib furler
  • Boomkicker to replace the topping lift
  • Marelon winches with Winchers (to make them self-tailing)
  • All controls routed to the cockpit

The boat comes with a Shoreline trailer, an Evinrude 6 hp motor, and a frame for supporting a tarp over the cockpit during winter storage.

Price: $1500

I will deliver within 100 miles of Tarrytown, NY

George Bollenbacher
gmbandco@hotmail.com
914-393-7327

3 comments:

jenku said...

FYI, the boat is now sold.

billr said...

I am shopping for a twin keeler in Seattle area.
outboardr@yahoo.com

jacques said...

hi, i'm living in France and recently i've bought one Alacrity19one year ago and i restore it .
see my blog here
http://alacrity-speedwell.blogspot.com/
have a good day !
jacques